Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Breaking Through the Noise

One of my favorite voices of current marketing is Gary Vaynerchuk.  He is a fresh voice that (I think) does a really great job of explaining why Social Media is not a fad.  It's the way business works from now...and into the future. 

The challenge for all of us in business (whether we are "in marketing" or just wanting to grow our business) is breaking through the clutter.  There is just SO much noise out there.  The good news is that its become easy for us to create content.  The bad news is there is a lot of content out there that is not worth our time and attention.

Here is a short video (less than a minute) where Gary talks about how to Break Through

I really like this.  It certainly jives with what I want our company to be like.  But it also tells me that our "new economy" will make it easier for companies to be rewarded for acting this way!

No comments: