Saturday, October 12, 2013

3 Healthy Habits to Help With Success

After a long week I woke this morning "seeing light" outside.  Hopefully I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...it just meant I slept in a bit for the first time in a while.  It felt great.

When you are in the middle of big projects, sometimes rest is the first thing that gets sacrificed.  The problem with this is that without the proper rest, studies show that your brain can't function at its top...which hurts the project!  I tell my daughters this when studying for a test.  You are better off to get a good nights sleep than stay up all night and cram.  Really.

Here is an article that ads to my advice.

So on this weekend, feel free to use the time to re-charge.  Your employees, co-workers and clients on Monday will thank you!

No comments: