Friday, November 1, 2013

The Best Thing About Friday



I always feel bad for the person I see on Facebook or Twitter every week (and I do mean every week) saying "Oh NO it's Monday!"  and "Thank God It's Friday!"  Everybody feels like that sometimes.  But to feel it every week must be a horrible feeling.

I always wonder why they don't change their job?  It's one of those things that is a choice, whether they want to acknowledge that or not.

On the other hand, I will see some posts out there that suggest if you just join this network marketing company, or this organization, then these days of the week things won't matter at all.  I don't buy that either.

The fact is, Fridays ARE different than Mondays.  The reason is because you the customers makes it so!  If my customers are in a better mood on Fridays, then my business is likely to be better on Fridays.  If customers WANT to see me and WANT to order something to get it taken care of by the end of the week, then they will.

So today is Friday.  I expect it to be (a little) better than Monday...because you do!

No comments: