Monday, November 4, 2013

Giving Is Hard...Do It Anyway



I have long been of the belief that, in business and in life, we should give first. We should give value. We should give praise. We should give input, and tips, and help. We should give. The “get” will take care of itself.

But sometimes when we "give first" we get let down.  Check out this post to Medium about my experience.

The challenge with any experience like this is, how do we let it affect us and our behavior long term?  I think we need to continue down our path.  I talk about this a little on this video blog from the road.

 The long and the short of this story is, giving without expectation is still the right way.  Want more about "Giving Your Way To Success?"  You can download that book (to the right here) for FREE.  It's my way to Give To YOU today.

Enjoy!

No comments: