Sunday, December 29, 2013

Putting Goals on Paper



"You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight." - Jim Rohn

Each year at this time, I spend some time and mental energy setting goals.  I want to make it a point to let my mind know what I want the coming year to look like.  Sometimes I achieve the goals I lay out for myself and sometimes I don't.  But most of the time, if they are specific enough, I do.

You probably know that studies show that people who set goals and write them down are more likely to reach them.  So why do so few people do that?

Let's do it this year.  We have a few days before the start of 2014.  What do you want to accomplish?  What do you want to do?

Write it down.  Put it in a place you can see it...everyday.  Look at it!  Now, let's go make it happen.

No comments: