Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Book Project

I have decided that it is time to jump into another book writing adventure...and I have decided to begin this process here on the HMC blog. I want to write book on how best to market utilizing the medium we know as promotional products. I will focus on product areas and themes within the industry, but hopefully focus on how this can best help the business marketer.

But I would love your help!

I am going to post this content, in it's rough form, here on the HMC blog. I would love to get your feedback on the content AND get examples of ways what I say works (or has not worked) for you. I would love to have some real world examples and case studies for readers to enjoy. I know I learn best when I have a "real life" story to pull from.

So please be on the lookout for more consistent content here on the HMC blog. And PLEASE get ready to participate. I hope when I am through I will have a book that we can all be proud of!

4 comments:

Bill said...

SSSSSSSSSSsoooooooooo do WE get a cut of the ROYALTIES???

Kirby Hasseman said...

Probably not. But you will have my eternal gratitude! Plus you can make sure I am getting it right! :)

Unknown said...

Great and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit.

Snow
Globe

Unknown said...

Great and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit.

Snow
Globe