Monday, April 12, 2010

Help Me Help Small Businesses!

Many of you know I recently published the book Think Big Marketing For Small Business. The response I have received from the book has been overwhelming. Business owners like the easy to read format and the targeted approach that helps them save their marketing dollars!

Now I have created the Think Big Marketing Video Business Kit and hope to help even more businesses begin to Think Big. But I need your help! Please help me spread the word about the new kit! You can learn more by going to this site.

I am experimenting to see how many copies of the 6 disc set just by utilizing social media, press releases, email and other low cost marketing efforts. So if you are a small business owner--or you know one--please check out the Think Big Marketing Video Business Kit. It's only $249 and there's a money back guarantee! There is literally nothing to lose!

Please spread the word. I thank you, in advance, for your help!

No comments: