Sunday, January 7, 2007

What a show!

As many of you know, Amy and I spent the last week in Las Vegas at the promotional product industry's largest show. There were over 2500 booths and 40,000 attendees! As you can imagine, it was overwhelming at times, but we got through it all.

The things that caught my eye the first day were the great services now being offered by some of my favorite apparel lines. Ash City already has one of the most "fashion forward" lines in our industry. They have great performance and trendy styles with great quality. And now they will be offering their own in house embroidery. What this means to you is quicker turn-around and better service! Check out their line at www.ashcity.com or just go back to my site and look under More products!

Another cool apparel display was Timberline Colorado. In addition to a line that includes some of the very best pricing in the industry, they are doing some innovative imprinting techniques in house. I will be talking directly to some of you about this, but if I don't, ask me about their full color imprints on t-shirts and their laser imprints. VERY COOL!

Some other cool products we saw included:

Relkey:
This is a nifty new product that allows you to have fully customized full color key blanks made. They can be taken to any place that cuts keys..and poof...you have a customized house key with your imprint on it!



Flexifreeze Items:
This line started with just 6 and 12 pack coolers. They have bubbles inside the cooler that you can freeze...then no need for ice. I thought these were great before...but now they have expanded the line to include baby bottle holders, medicine transport kits, and more!



More updates to come...but I thought this was a good start!

No comments: